Saturday, September 03, 2005

Going back, again!

My Wifes' Pretty Face......
In a few weeks I will return to my Manna in Hong Kong for the fourth time in one year. I suppose this makes me some kind of frequent flyer, or international traveller?
Anyway, I am very excited and really looking forward to this as I do every other time. Even though the flight is a long and boring one, it is well worth it when I can see my Baby in the arrival hall!My heart will skip a beat or two as it has each time in the past. I am sure I will be grinning like a fool as I drop my luggage so I can free my hands to hold her and pull her close to me!
This is kind of stuff that makes a strong man emotional.This is what I live for.This is my best dream coming true. I thought I knew what love was . What did I know? Until Manna, I knew nothing of love.
We have tickets for the brand new " Hong Kong Disneyland". I am sure this will be an excellent day for the three of us.There are two in the USA, but I will see it for the first time in HK!
Even though I know this will be a very fun day, seeing Manna again will be the best part of a trip to Hong Kong, for me.
To be in love with such a wonderful woman is very easy to do! Sometimes it makes me a little crazy. Sometimes I am so crazy I cannot sleep.
I am sorry, Baby. I am only a man alone. Please try to understand me.
I will love you until the end of time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home