Wednesday, March 23, 2005

She defends ME?

While having dinner in a resturant at the Lam Tin MTR station in Hong Kong, I discovered something about my sweet little lady. We were enjoying a nice meal, laughing and having a good time, as we always do when we are together. I suddenly noticed a fierce look appear on Mannas' normally smiling, sweet face. She stood up from our table with fire in her eyes! I asked her what was wrong. She told me ," I don't like it when someone is not polite with my husband!" She then informed me that some woman was pointing at me and laughing to her husband about my scarred face, which happened in a motorcycle accident several years ago. I had actually become quite accustomed to the rudeness of others over the years, but she was mad enough that I thought we were about to be involved in a fight. When I looked behind me, the offending couple was leaving....in a hurry! My Manna is only 5 feet and 2 inches tall. Very small, but not afraid to stand up for what she thinks is right. Apparently this couple could see that they were about to meet a very strong force, and they were sure they didn't want to scrap with her! I was very proud of my Manna for defending me. She proved something to me on that day. She didn't need to do it, but the fact that she did this proves to me that her love is so strong!
Thank you, Baby......I love you, too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home