Monday, September 05, 2005

Mark And Mannas' WEDDING!


On June 26,2005 Mark and Manna exchanged wedding vows .This was done in traditional Hong Kong fashion at the Tsim Sha Tsui Cultural Center. Mannas family and some of her friends attended this ceremony, and it was a beautiful, although somewhat businesslike affair. To quote her brother in law, Tony......" I often buy apartments this way"! There was much congratulating and picture taking, and we had a very good time!After the ceremony we quickly changed into our normal clothes and MORE picture taking!Later that evening we met for a very special wedding dinner. There was so much food! I ate many things and I still don't even know what it was! For desert there was some kind of sweet bean dish. Manna insisted I try it, so I did. I have never liked beans very much, so after one taste, I had had all I wanted.She asked, " Don't you like it?" I replied." In the USA, this is a poor mans' dinner!"
I really am a very lucky man to have Manna to love me. I thank God for her every day.Look at these pics below, and you will see the face of a VERY proud man deep in love !

1 Comments:

Blogger melloman said...

Lecture Concert Series begins with war
By Raymond Whiteside September 08, 2005 The university recently announced the 2005-2006 Lecture~Concert Series schedule of nine events.
Hi, I was just checking out blogs and surfing through some and found you! I like your blog. I will book mark it and come back soon. If you are interested, go see my horse videos related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.horse videos

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home